Discovering Whish Body Products…All Natural Skin Care Line
Is glowing, beautiful skin on your whish list this holiday season? So many people interested in eating clean do so not only for their health, but also to look good too. And let’s face it; a big part of looking good is having healthy looking, glowing skin. If you think about it, it’s really rare you find someone who has amazing glowing skin who is also not healthy.
Yet it consistently amazes me that health conscious people who read every ingredient on a food label and consciously avoid eating “chemical cuisine” will haphazardly slather chemicals right onto their skin. Your skin is the largest organ in your body and what you put on it does get absorbed. For example, if you use a shampoo or skin cream containing magnesium aluminum silicate or aluminum lauryl sulfate you are absorbing aluminum through your skin; some neurologists believe excess exposure to aluminum creates free-radicals and may even increase your risk of certain neurological diseases. The point is, chemicals in skin care products (even the expensive “luxury” ones) are still chemicals and you want to do your best to avoid them at all costs….especially when there are effective all-natural alternatives!
Keep reading to find out more and how to enter the Clean Cuisine Whish Holiday Contest!!
How are Whish Body Products Different?
A friend of mine, Chase Polan, is super-savvy when it comes to natural skin care and she recently introduced me to Whish body products, which I am totally crazy about. In addition to being all-natural, Whish body products are made with many organic ingredients and all are also:
- TEA- Free
All Whish Body Products are developed first to be natural with no harmful chemicals and second to effective (I stress the word effective because my biggest complaint with natural skin care products is that a lot of them simply are not effective; I can assure you that all Whish body products are not only luxuriously indulgent to use…but they also actually work!)
What are some of the Whish Body Products that I Love?
- Whish Shave Cream This was the product that launched the Whish Body products line. Whish Shave Cream is the first ever non-foaming shaving cream and contains no harsh chemicals, no drying foam and no other “bad” ingredients (such as propane, mineral oil, isobutene and TEA found in most shaving creams.) Whish Shave Cream comes in three yummy “flavors”, pomegranate, lemongrass and almond.
- Whish Shave Savour: Hair Inhibiting Gel This is perfect for your entire body wherever hair removal is performed or where less hair is wanted. You can use Shave Savour as a post wax, post laser or post shaving treatment to moisturize skin and inhibit future growth. I just LOVE this stuff!!! And, it is clinically proven to reduce hair strand density by 26% and reduce overall hair growth by 35%.
- Whish Flawless: Whish Ingrown Hair Serum Banish those unsightly bumps caused by shaving, waxing and laser with one pump and NO BURN! Whish Flawless cleans out your pores, prevents ingrown hairs, moisturizes, soothes and regenerates with all natural ingredients (including organic aloe, willow bark extract, wheat germ extract, organic rose hips, papaya fruit extract, etc.)
- Whish Organic Triple Antioxidant Body Butter In sharp comparison to moisturizers that contain harmful ingredients such as methylparaben, propylparben, and petroleum, Whish Organic Triple Antioxidant Body Butter contains both healing, ultra moisturizing and soothing ingredients such as organic aloe, organic shea butter, organic raspberry butter, organic rice bran oil, organic seaweed extract, shitake extract, etc. You skin will not only feel amazing, it will seriously glow!
- Whish Body Wash Now you can cleanse your body without drying your skin with harmful sulfates (found in numerous over-the-counter chemical soap body cleansers.) Whish is soothing and nourishing and also contains antioxidant vitamin E.
- Whish Sugar Scrub I’ve always been very into exfoliating because it’s essential to remove dead skin on a regular basis if you want truly healthy, glowing skin. However, most sugar scrubs leave a oily messy residue in the shower or bathtub and the oil tends to separate from the sugar and slip right off your hands. Whish Sugar Scrub is totally different than anything I have found because it is whipped—so the oil and sugar don’t separate and you get the best exfoliation. And of course Whish Sugar Scrub is made with all sorts of healthy, healing and anti-aging, antioxidant-rich ingredients too!
Where to Find Whish Body Products?
Whish body products are available online from their online retail store. Visit WhishBodyProducts.com and click on Shop to purchase and learn more!